Total Aire Care – We Care About Your Air
Air Conditioner Sales & Service – Furnace Sales & Service – Air Duct Cleaning
Whole Home Humidifier
Whole Home Humidifier
The health of your lungs is critical to living a long and fulfilling life. Yet sometimes we take it for granted and don’t think about how our everyday choices could affect the short-term or long-term state of our lung’s health, especially in light of COVID 19 pandemic that has been occurring recently. It is more important than ever to prioritize healthy breathing habits this year!
We all deserve to breathe healthy air. Let us help you! The Aprilaire 600 Whole House Humidifier is one of the most effective ways to add the proper amount of humidity to your indoor air. It can help maintain optimal humidity in your home of 40 – 60%, which has been shown to reduce respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma.
During cold winter months, you may notice the air in your home is dry and you may be prone to: Dry/itchy skin, dry cough, sinus congestions/headaches, irritated eyes, allergies, bloody nose, chapped lips, sore throat, and irritated vocal cords.
We installed several Aprilaire humidifiers last fall and winter. Our customers loved the results because they were able to breathe easier. Let us turn your home into a healthy home with an Aprilaire humidifier and help you maintain optimal humidity in your home.
Humidifiers add moisture to the air to prevent dryness that can cause irritation in many parts of the body.
James recently installed an Aprilaire whole home humidifier at a customer’s house. A humidifier can create a healthier environment for you and your family at home. Customers often ask about the benefits of a humidifier in the home, so we have created this short list.
What are the benefits of a Whole Home Humidifier?
1. Reduces allergy symptoms (Mold, dust mites, and pollen thrive in humid conditions which cause wheezing, sneezing, eye irritations, and coughing.)
2. Hinder the growth of dust mites. (Dust mites thrive in humid environments. They can be found in bedding, furniture, and carpeting.)
3. Help reduce odors. (Musty or rotting smells)
4. Improve Air Quality.
5. Protect your home from moisture. (Furniture can be damaged from long-term humidity and high moisture or if you notice paint or wallpaper peeling and unusual stains.)
6. Reduces energy cost. (A humidifier works to remove moisture from the air, which means your air conditioner likely doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain a comfortable temperature which can help your A/C work more efficiently)
7. Minimizes the formation of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
8. Prevents mold, mildew, warping, rotting, cracking of your home’s structure. Also, protects your wood from shrinking, splitting, and cracking.
9. Low humidity causes dry eyes, dry throat, bloody noses, and other health problems.
Short Form Case Study
Alan had reached out to us regarding him and his wife waking up to extremely dry mouths/throats. Many people suffer through this during winter-time. But having the right levels of humidity can make all the difference in how comfortable you feel in your home. Once we installed the Aprilaire 600 whole home humidifier, Alan was able to see a significant difference.
In the chart, you are able to see after the installation the levels of humidity increasing. Thank you so much to our customer Alan for sharing this chart with us. We hope with this new humidifier, you are experiencing better sleep.
Would you like to message us direct? Get in touch with us on our contact page.